Update: In the meantime I forked Lilina on github. You can get the files for my mobile template from there.
Yesterday I installed Lilina on my quest for a replacement of Google Reader and I missed a nice way to read my feeds from my mobile device. Unfortunatly there is nothing like the android app for tiny tiny rss, so I decided to build a nicer template made for mobile devices.
This is my first shot:
If you want to have a look at my installation, head over to my self-hosted homepage.
Unfortunatly I have a problem with the templating system. I have yet to figure out how to solve my issue, because the IUI framework I use to generate nice iphony screens needs the HTML markup in a very specific way and I’m not able to generate it that way at the moment. But I think that’s only a minor problem and I hope to solve it soon.